- Prayer and fasting to end abortion
- Peaceful, prayerful vigils outside of local abortion clinics
- Community outreach and education about pro-life issues
Why should you get involved in a local 40 Days campaign? Its website says it best:
During these unified efforts, participants witnessed countless blessings from God:
- Reports document 5,928 lives that have been spared from abortion
- 69 abortion workers have quit their jobs and walked away from the abortion industry
- 24 abortion facilities completely shut down following local 40 Days for Life campaigns…
- Many people with past abortion experiences have stepped forward to begin post-abortion healing and recovery
If you’re in the T&C orbit (Shreveport/Bossier), please plan to attend our Kickoff Rally September 22 at 6pm at Messmer Stadium. Speakers will be Jodi Burns, Director of Heart of Hope Maternity Home, and Elizabeth McClung, Nationally Recognized Sidewalk Counselor who was instrumental in the conversion of Abby Johnson.
If you’re not in the T&C orbit, click here to find a 40 Days event happening near you!